Slide Wire Support/Hanger ??

cos

Hey All

Wondering if anyone could tell me what these are called? I searched on the forum here and Amazon a bunch of key words of what i think they should be called lol but have come up with nothing. TIA
b1c3e4ef8c766f1400fb4f2de7938cec.jpg

b3626a43b1a117f278be59bf96af937a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Aandaar

They are the Flexguard Kit W/100928

Heartland Part Number 16972 cost is $34.95 each.

I use to have a photo of it. If I can find it will post.

carl.swoyer

Hey All

Wondering if anyone could tell me what these are called? I searched on the forum here and Amazon a bunch of key words of what i think they should be called lol but have come up with nothing. TIA
b1c3e4ef8c766f1400fb4f2de7938cec.jpg

b3626a43b1a117f278be59bf96af937a.jpg

On my 2012 Landmark Rushmore I had to re zippy tie everything.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

pjones1969

Thanks for the reminder, my zip tie repair has failed so I’m on to the next solution, liking the hinge and inner tube ideas

pegmikef

I used a piece of an old inner tube to fix one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used a piece of rubber from a rubber mat, doubled it, and gorilla tape to repair one on my Big Horn and it lasted at least 10K miles that I know of with lots slide in and outs. It was still working fine when I traded it in.

mlpeloquin

Drill five holes, using a .200 drill bit, on each side of the break about a 1/4" from the edge of the brake. Use black wire ties to hook them together. I replaced mine the first time and it broke again. So far this allows it to flex and not brake again. Cheep fix that works.

cos

Thanks everyone. I ended up painting a door hinge black and installed, there was enough plastic left on the other end to get screws into. seems like it will work well