Slider toppers

Hippy

Does anybody know if one can request and have install slider toppers for a new Heartland Cyclone thats being built right now at the factory?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Maybe check with your dealer to see if they can make this call for you. If it's an add-on, the request will probably have to come from the dealer.

Hippy

I ask the sales Rep earlier and he advice they don't on the Cyclones however Iv'e read on our forum threads that some have had it done and recommend to go that route in stead of after markets. I just don't remember if it was a Cyclone or not. When jnbhobe said to call the factory it was to late. There about 3 hours ahead from Southern California. I'll call them tomorrow and let you guys know. Thanks for your help.

Hippy

I called the factory. I was told they do not install slider toppers on Cyclones. There not offered as an option or after market. They only have very few Heartlands ( bigger models) they do install and they are after market upon request not an option.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I ordered the toppers from Heartland, got my 10 percent member discount and installed them my self. Not hard to do just time consuming. BTW we have one slide that is 190 inches for the topper. We have 4 slides.