Smoke from LED lighting

Bones

If it's the ice maker water feed line leaking, there is a cutoff valve. If you shut it off you'll be able to use the water pump or city water. Cutoff valves are probably located in the kitchen, under a cabinet, probably teed off the cold water line to the kitchen sink. There's also a possibility that it could be located behind the UDC.
I agree there has to be a shut off valve somewhere

danemayer

No valve under the slide nor sink

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Somewhere, the 1/4" poly line to the frig connects to a 1/2" pex line. There will be a cutoff valve. Not always easy to locate. Maybe behind the rear wall of the basement pass through storage, but recently I think they've been located near the kitchen sink.

Bones

Somewhere, the 1/4" poly line to the frig connects to a 1/2" pex line. There will be a cutoff valve. Not always easy to locate. Maybe behind the rear wall of the basement pass through storage, but recently I think they've been located near the kitchen sink.
That would make sense to be under there and then it would travel to the refrigerator.

dgano1147

Hidden under sink. He is checking it out now. Thank you all so much for your help.

jbeletti

Sorry to hear about the water issues. Sounds like you're close to getting the icemaker line shut-off.

If he's handy, I suggest you remove a panel in the storage bay that will give you access to the area behind the UDC where the city water is connected. There's likely a line loose or disconnected behind the UDC. Once determined, then you can figure out a plan of action to get it fixed and get back to camping.

Once, on a new coach, I had a PEX clamp that was not crimped and water leaked badly behind the UDC. I found it fast, crimped it and all was good before any damage was done. Disappointing to be sure but at least it was a simple fix.

dgano1147

I think it's working now. Already cancelled reservation for Waynesville, NC. I'm going to beg them to take us. Thank you all for your help. I'm glad we joined the forum.

jbeletti

I think it's working now. Already cancelled reservation for Waynesville, NC. I'm going to beg them to take us. Thank you all for your help. I'm glad we joined the forum.

Awesome! We (the collective we - as in thousands of owners) are here for you, so long as you're looking for help. Tell us the issue in as much detail as possible (pictures help too) and forum members can really help if you guys are handy.

wdk450

FYI if this happens to anybody else and you cannot locate the icemaker shutoff valve quickly. A pair of narrow jaw locking pliers will clamp off most any plastic water line.

02-MG-5-4_TB_Needle-nose-locking-pliers_.jpg