SOLVED: Can't raise jacks on Lippert Hydraulic System

Heavan7

Trying to hook up Cyclone 4005. Only get a click sound when I try to raise the front Jacks. Tried using manual mode from touch pad. Also hear a click sound. Error message reads "Feature Disabled" Can't fine the reset switch.

jimtoo

Re: Can't raise jacks on Lippert Hydraulic System

Hi Heavan7,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed. Are you still plugged in to 120v, and have you checked the fuses and circuit breakers for the 12v system? I'm sure some of our other members will jump in with better info for you soon.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

Thread is moved to better area also.

Follow positive lead from hydraulic pump to a copper strip. This is where breakers are. Feel along side of strip and push in little black button or buttons. They are hard to see but should be able to feel them. Hope this helps.

danemayer

Trying to hook up Cyclone 4005. Only get a click sound when I try to raise the front Jacks. Tried using manual mode from touch pad. Also hear a click sound. Error message reads "Feature Disabled" Can't fine the reset switch.
Clicking is probably from low battery voltage. If you have auto-leveling, cycle the control panel to read system voltage. If below 12V, your battery is not getting charged. As mentioned earlier, there's a 12V mini-circuit breaker near the battery that needs to be reset. The button is teeny-tiny and hard to see, so sometimes you're better off touching the breaker to find the button. Pictures attached. Your row of breakers may look a bit different and are probably covered by a red rubber boot.

Attachments

• Buss Bar Example Notated.jpg
    Buss Bar Example Notated.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 65
  • circuit breaker reset.jpg
    circuit breaker reset.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 53

Heavan7

Clicking is probably from low battery voltage. If you have auto-leveling, cycle the control panel to read system voltage. If below 12V, your battery is not getting charged. As mentioned earlier, there's a 12V mini-circuit breaker near the battery that needs to be reset. The button is teeny-tiny and hard to see, so sometimes you're better off touching the breaker to find the button. Pictures attached. Your row of breakers may look a bit different and are probably covered by a red rubber boot.

Thank you! Never did find the reset button. Spoke with Tech at Lippert. He explained that I probably had a fried circuit breaker. Explained how to jump the circuit which verified. I bought a $6 circuit braker and replaced. Took me a little longer than George at Lippert suggested ( 2 minute job! :confused:) All is working now!!! Good day in NC! Thanks for the info and help!

EOneal59

Having same trouble with my jacks no working on my 2015 Bighorn
Would like to know how you were able to check the circuit to verify if good or bad

orion7144

Having same trouble with my jacks no working on my 2015 Bighorn
Would like to know how you were able to check the circuit to verify if good or bad

You need a volt meter to check to see if power is going to and from the breaker. 12V should be on the buss bar side and if the breaker is good (and not tripped) you should have the same on the other side.