SOLVED: KIB Switch Backlighting is always on

We have a 2018 Landmark Newport 365. The KIB mulitplex control panel has blue backlighting that comes on after the first button press. After 30 seconds or so, it goes off, or used to. The other night, I turned off the ceiling fan from the living room control panel. When I pushed the button to turn off the ceiling fan, the green indicator lights for the reading lights, kitchen lights and living room lights all flashed on and off rapidly, then went off. From that point on, the blue backlights have stayed on. This applies to all of the control panels in the master bath, living, dining, and our bedroom. Any ideas for how to reset these to their original time delay off setting?

danemayer

Re: KIB Backlighting is now always on

You might try unplugging from shore power, from the tow vehicle, and shutting off both battery cutoff switches. Wait a few minutes before restoring power and see if it gets unconfused.

CDN

B and B

Hello,

In my Landmark on the Bedroom control panel there is a Backlight control. Press multiple times to either have high, low or off functions. Mine says backlight .

I hope this helps.

Brian

jbeletti

On my last Landmark, there was one switch panel that had the backlight switch on it. It controlled the backlight of all switches. Mine was in the bedroom. If that's not the answer for you, you may want to power cycle the system by disconnecting from shore power, then turning off your battery switch. Then power back up.

On my last Landmark, there was one switch panel that had the backlight switch on it. It controlled the backlight of all switches. Mine was in the bedroom. If that's not the answer for you, you may want to power cycle the system by disconnecting from shore power, then turning off your battery switch. Then power back up.

Thanks, I found the backlight button on the bedroom control panel. I appreciate everyone's responses.