Soon to be 3850 owner

ssober

I am buying a 2010 3850 tomorrow. It is a clean unit and have had a good experience with the used dealer. He has been upfront and honest so I chose to do business with him. This is my 3rd toy hauler and I am excited. I had an alpha toy house several years ago and downsized to a weekend warrior hitch pull then out grew it and found this cyclone and really like the floor plan.

danemayer

Hi ssober,

Congratulations on your new-to-you Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people. If you have any questions, this is the place to get them answered.

Look forward to hearing from you.

oscar

Welcome.....

The only used camper I would buy would be my own.....lol. But, if you can deal with the minor inconvenience of dealing with someone else's legacy you will save a serious depreciation hit. Enjoy!!!!

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
We are the second owners of an '11 Cyclone 3850.
I can understand your liking of the floor plan!
Let me know if I can help you learn your new rig.

ssober

I got it home. Very nice. It has a few flaws but nothing major just cosmetic. I am very impressed on how well it pulled. 65 mph at 10 mpg. Behind a 2010 megacab 2500 4x4 diesel. Spent the day cleaning it up, man it is a long way around it to hand wash and wax it. My wife was proud of loading all the junk from the old trailer and scrubbing the inside. I am very happy about my purchase thus far.