Specific dog breeds not allowed - have you ever experienced this?

Gaffer

Since I started this thread, some things for us have changed. We have been to dog shows and done some research including insurance companys. We really loved our Dobermans and have put off getting a puppy after our last one passed on. Dobies are wondeful animals. One of the smartest breeds. But hey have a lot of health issues and often die too young. Cardio took Murphy at 5 years old. Our new puppy who we pick up in a few weeks is a German Pinscher. They stand about 20" tall so are like a compact Dobie. They share no DNA with the Min Pin. Perfect travel size, and not on any list. They were one of the breeds Mr. Doberman used when mixing certain breeds to develope the Doberman Pinscher. Can't wait to bring him home. The picture is of the puppys mom. His dad won @ at the Wesrminster Dog Show.

HadesAKCChampionshipfromLorraine.jpg

jpdoggett

We have been in CG that had dog restrictions and some that don't, Dogs are like kids we they are trained right then no problem but you have people that think when they go camping it ids the camp grounds job to watch thier kids and dogs. We have two mini schnauzers that we camp with and travel with they are good dogs. But when we first went to Texas last winter we where in the park two hours and had a complaint cause we went to town to pick up some thing and we put them in thier crates and they barked and howled, Some people don't like dogs

BC1of38

mine are crazy, uncontrollable and should be banned from all campgrounds!

stuff 251.jpg

stuff 299.jpg

stuff 326.jpg

stuff 345.jpg

stuff 346.jpg

Seriously though, although I hate the idea of limiting certain breeds, a few bad owners have indeed spoiled it for the good owners and I can see why some parks impose restrictions. I just don't go to those parks....

And before anyone comments on that awful interior, that was my old Fifth Wheel!