Sprint aircard is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

bill40

Jim,
We have used a verizon PC5740 card for the last four years and not found a spot it has not worked. My wife is a die hard Mac user and I'm not. It works great on both. I tried to up grade to there new card( multi use coputer card) and could not get it to work on either laptop. Even Verizon could not get it to work, plus they put a limit of 5G per month on the new one. We went back to the old unlimited program. I will look at the system from 3G for multi use. Good Luck there is a lot to look at.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We've been completely wireless since 2002, after we sold our house...thought we'd give it a try and never looked back.

We have Verizon cellphone and internet service, and we also use the older Cradlepoint CRT350 and a Verizon USB720 aircard. This setup has been the best thing we've ever done...got rid of the bulky Hughes satellite set-up, which almost caused a divorce!! What a pain that was...:eek:

The Cradlepoint even allows us to wire in the Weather Direct receiver so we get constant weather updates and warnings...it's amazing what these little tiny units can do...:D