Sticking Fan-Tastic Vents

K

Ken Washington

Midastouch, I would suggest just using the vent that comes in the tolet area and not pay the extra it would cost to install the Fanastic Fan. We have the extra A/C also with no problems and the A/C helps also to remove mosture. Just my two cents worth!
Ken

jpmorgan37

Hey Lynne;
I don't know if you are planning to trade your current unit or sell it outright. I took my Sea Breeze to PPL in Houston and they sold it and got, what I consider, a good price for it. It was a lot better than I could get on a trade. www.pplmotorhomes.com. Just my 2 cents worth.

John

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Ken,
We are thinking about the second ac for our Mount Rushmore. Have any idea what it would cost to have one installed?

slaytop

Dieselengineer asked if the presenter at the Goshen rally mentioned 303 Protectant. We were told to clean the unit occasionally and use 303 Protectant on the gasket and cover. If it continues to stick, the problem may be the gasket. The unit has a lifetime guarantee and the parts are free.

v92c

Texan
I called Fantastic Fan, they are sending me a new gasket with some 303 protectant. The guy said to make sure to use it on the new gasket.