Still can't believe that I did this ! !

bobw

Drove all the way from upstate New York to Florida, to get away from winter. This was the first long trip with our 2013 Bighorn. So the DW and I go to the Fort Myers RV show and what do we do? Trade the bighorn for 2014 Landmark Monterey. We still can't get the smile off our face. It has all the bells and whistles that you could ask for and then some. Now I just have to figure out how to use them. :cool:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
That's why I'm afraid to go to the Detroit RV Show next weekend. No telling what could happen during a mental lapse. Last time we went, just for something to do on a winter afternoon, we ended up trading our TT for the Bighorn.

123camper

DW and I drove down to fort Myers from tn to attend that show with relatives. Toured that unit and was impressed. Nice unit, I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Now thats how to have fun in the sun. Went to pick up our BH last spring at dealership after winter storage and left it there. Came home with new Landmark. Still asking each other how did that happen but we love it best move made so far in RVing.

DonnyB007

Getting that Landmark was worth the trip to Florida - enjoy!
Drove all the way from upstate New York to Florida, to get away from winter. This was the first long trip with our 2013 Bighorn. So the DW and I go to the Fort Myers RV show and what do we do? Trade the bighorn for 2014 Landmark Monterey. We still can't get the smile off our face. It has all the bells and whistles that you could ask for and then some. Now I just have to figure out how to use them. :cool:

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
I can't help but smile when I read stories like this! Congratulations and good luck with the new rig!

Dtesh

I like the way you think I've had that happen to us also Hope you don't have to get a bigger truck to get back home

bobw

Dtesh, I was looking on the internet for trucks the other day and the DW saw me and said that I'd have to make do with my f350.7

priorguy

Take her to the boat and bike shows too. If I take mine even to a dealer we come out with something be it a bike, car, truck or trailer.

We just picked up a 2014 Chevy Cruze for when not towing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mizmary

That's how we ended up with our cyclone! Ha! We have learned that We shouldn't even look unless we want to buy anymore. Congratulations. 😜

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We went to the national rally in WY and had bought a new trailer before we got home! Normally its me we have to keep out of dealerships, but this time Mark had too much time on his hands at the rally. Jim you might want to do something about that at future rallies.... lol

Kristy