Still not happy

houey57

Just got trailer back from dealer a, 2012 NT 28RLs. The traile actually went back to factory to have new sides put on due to delamination. Previous to this I had a list of 18 problems ranging from cabinet door hinges becoming unattached to axles bending and wearing out tires. Nusances to fairly severe safety issues. The trailer was missing a knob off the stove, and the carbon monoxide detectorhad been removed and was missing. I called dealer and they are replacing those items. As I was checking out the rest of the unit and resetting it up I hooked up the water and heard a hissing leak and found the outside shower leaking in the wall, had to remove shower from outside as i could not reach from inside and found hot waterfitting cross threaded and the spray hose wrapped around wires in the cavity. By the way this was one of the original 18 problems of last year. I realize this not a top of the line trailer but I feel it should be of better quality than this has been. I feel I have to take all my tools every time we go out and wonder whats next. The dealer has been good at fixing what needs fixing but its almost like i have reserved parking there and the service manager recognizes my voice when i call. Didn't have any problems with last trailer , a Jayco.

Speedy

I know all the problem can be more than frustrating but you need either work with your dealer or Heartland to get your North Trail road/camp ready. First I'm assuming all these items are still under warranty; if not you should contact Heartland Customer Service and let them know the repairs from last year were not completed and what is the next step. Regarding bringing tools to repair the next problem, well that is something most RVer's should do in the event of a problem.