Stuck Slide

Forrest Fetherolf

B&P,

Mee say sumpton bout ya to Dave...........me.........quite, shy, bashful, lost for words.........me.........never...........I wouldn't know how. I must have been confused with someone else from another rally.

Forrest

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Well Forrest, it was probably Larry and he probably had his Forrest mask on. He's getting ready for halloween early. Bob:D

Bob&Patty

Well gang, I just talked to Rick at Lippert and This is a quote " we pay the whole bill for the repair". If the repair place tells you different, take it somewhere else, there is not a deductable to pay. Now that is service. Bob:D

Last edited:

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
bob and patty,
please don't sic Patty on me, she is tough. on our way to pechanga today. Debbi is making franks and beans for potluck and a raspberry cheese and cracker appetizer when we need to nosh. bob, take it easy. at your age anything can fall off. cya all on friday. and anyone else in socal get ur butt out to pechanga. i need protection from patty and cranky ole bob. And Forrest quit starting trouble, or I will have Debbi kick your butt next time we see you. LOL

billd

Well gang, I just talked to Rick at Lippert and This a quote " we pay the whole bill for the repair". If the repair place tells you different, take it somewhere else, there is not a deductable to pay. Now that is service. Bob:D

Uncle Roger uses J&L in Fontana for his work, I reccomend using them over Richardsons any day.

Bill

Texasturtle

Texas Turtle
I haven't seen any mention of 'bleeding' possible air out of the hydralic lines....might be a concideration also.

Bob&Patty

TEX, its possible, but today I added some fluid to as per Gary at Lippert. And BTW, it wasn't that low, about a 1/2". Did not have any air in the reservoir when running the slides. I tried them about 5 times and still the same result. I have an appointment tuesday to have it looked at. So I can report more after that. But maybe, just maybe, it is a roller problem. We will see. Thanks guys for the advise. Bob:D:D:eek:

Bob&Patty

Problem Solved

At our rally this weekend, myself and some other members got together and figured out what failure was. It seems that there are 2 problems. 1st the battey is going bad. The other one is, I have a leaking shaft on the slide control valve assembly. So as we speak it is in the shop for repairs and Lippert is picking up the tab. So all is well now.:cool: Bob:D:D:eek:

Hoosier Wolverine

manual slide operation?

I understand that a drill motor can be used to run the slides in and out in case of a dead battery or failed pump motor, but is there a way to manually move the slides in when the problem is not motor related? For example, if the pump fails..