subjects

diamondl

I think it's cute the way you have created all of the different catagories, particularly the one where your have hidden the "blowmax" tires, I really can't believe these tires are still being used on new trailers!!!!
Lester Check

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I think it's cute the way you have created all of the different catagories, particularly the one where your have hidden the "blowmax" tires, I really can't believe these tires are still being used on new trailers!!!!
Lester Check

Trust me, nothing is hidden. We see posts about TowMax at least once a month. They are probably consolidated into one topic, and actually easier to find.

Like Dave said, even a search on Google will pull up tons of mentions, from all brands of trailers, having issues with poorly constructed tires, many of which were TowMax. It's not a Heartland specific issue, it was an industry wide issue.

I am sure that Heartland has removed the TowMax brand from the heavier rigs. It may be an acceptable tire when the GVWR of the trailer is much lower, but with any research, I'd take them off ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBR

Lester Check

Those hidden threads your referencing are in this same forum you posted this thread in... called "Tires and Wheels for RVs".....pretty descriptive with site hierarchy IMO.

rblack22

Sadly I had 3 crap out on me on the Florida turnpike a week or so ago. Unfortunately I was loaded and headed for vacation in the Keys, so pushing almost 17,000. The only tires available in my situation turned out to be more BlowMax, but I was in a jam. Purchased 4 new since they only had 4 in this size, and replaced another with a spare and the 6th had recently been changed due to a blowout several months earlier ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk