Summer road trip to the east

Abear79

e28e1fc08eb08cbc29318e7bb15583d0.jpg
f0569362decc54891ca4d7e1a31832b6.heic

Very good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kbvols

Looks like a great summer excursion. Love the pictures glad you and your family having a great trip. That's what's it all about!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bones

If your planning on going to Hershey park. Tickets are kids prices now only for a few more days. Go during the week if you can. It is a lot less crowded. If you stay at the Hersheypark camping resort you can catch the bus into the park and get in an hour early. You can also get into the park the night before for a couple hours on 1 day tickets. If you come up 83 the road gets real rough around York PA. Safe Travels.

Abear79

If your planning on going to Hershey park. Tickets are kids prices now only for a few more days. Go during the week if you can. It is a lot less crowded. If you stay at the Hersheypark camping resort you can catch the bus into the park and get in an hour early. You can also get into the park the night before for a couple hours on 1 day tickets. If you come up 83 the road gets real rough around York PA. Safe Travels.

Can we buy them now we will be getting there on July 1.

Abear79

Supper time in Washington D.C. stuffed pork loin squash and zucchini

cdb60c5227df11c468a85e682888ea82.heic
5c2401d250e23eb616a3f547a7787109.jpg
89c1b49a52ca3e77beb8792b2a29b151.heic

Abear79

Looks like a great summer excursion. Love the pictures glad you and your family having a great trip. That's what's it all about!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are having a great time meeting nice people along the way. Making memories!!!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dinner looks good buddy. Bet it tasted even better. Y’all have fun!!