Summit TV

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Does anyone know where I can get a manual for the Summit television in my 2017 Torque?

Usually, we guide folks here:
https://manuals.heartlandowners.org/?man=/Electronics/Televisions

But I don't see a Summit manual. What I did when I was looking for one, find the model number on the TV, and search the internet (google it). If you do find it, report back here a link and they'll try to include it in the Tools section with the other TV manuals, so others can find it!

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
Does anyone know where I can get a manual for the Summit television in my 2017 Torque?

I went through this whole process a few months ago but I cant find the information. You will need to call Heartland and get the name of the supplier for the television. Call them (it will take several calls and messages to get a response.) They will give you an email address you can send the Model and serial number from the back of the television to and they will send a manual. GOOD LUCK.

alpito

Thank you, responder's, for the "heads up".

Yes, I looked at the Electronics and Televisions sections in the Heartland Owners Manual, just as you did. I couldn't believe there
was no Summit television even listed. I guess China flooded the market with these televisions, especially within the RV, and
Educational institution sectors, i.e. dorms.

I will call Heartland to try and get the information, and then send update to the link to include in the tools section for other's.

NewHopians

Did you get a manual with the rig? I have two Summit TVs in our 2017 Big Horn Traveler 37SS. If you can't find one I would be happy to make a copy and send to you. Mine are 50 inch and 40 inch in the bedroom. Trying to use the remote for dish no such animal as Summit on that list. But it took Samsung to have remote control the TV.

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
Did you get a manual with the rig? I have two Summit TVs in our 2017 Big Horn Traveler 37SS. If you can't find one I would be happy to make a copy and send to you. Mine are 50 inch and 40 inch in the bedroom. Trying to use the remote for dish no such animal as Summit on that list. But it took Samsung to have remote control the TV.

Please make a copy and post it in the Heartland manuals section.

alpito

To NewHoplans. No I didn't receive one. I'm going to call Heartland on Tuesday. Hope to get one from them. If you (or anyone for that matter) are able, I suppose the suggestion by danemayer (moderator) to scan and upload a pdf, would be helpful for other's as well. If you aren't able to do it, I will if I get one from Heartland. Thank you for the offer.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Manuals have been added to the collection of Owners Manuals for Summit and Insignia TVs

alpito

Thank you for doing that. I talked with Heartland, and they said they'd research and get back to me. I was still waiting, but you have now taken care of it. It's greatly appreciated.