Super slide

D.Bones

Superslide.
2017 Big Country super slide

OK I just bought this 5ther and slid the sliders out, my problem is the big slide in the bedroom will not slide back it. The little slider will come all the way in not the big one.
The big one comes in about 3 to 4 inches and it powers out and stops, then when I went to slide it back out it sounded like wood was being tore up.
Any help would be very great full

NYSUPstater

What exact model do you have. If a 3560SS is the bedroom door open all the way. If not, it may be hitting the bathroom wall.

Hollandt

Superslide.
2017 Big Country super slide

OK I just bought this 5ther and slid the sliders out, my problem is the big slide in the bedroom will not slide back it. The little slider will come all the way in not the big one.
The big one comes in about 3 to 4 inches and it powers out and stops, then when I went to slide it back out it sounded like wood was being tore up.
Any help would be very great full
If you have not already checked I would recommend that you check the rollers under the slide. Sounds like you may have a damaged roller that is digging into the wood. please see attached post about slide rollers.

D.Bones

If you have not already checked I would recommend that you check the rollers under the slide. Sounds like you may have a damaged roller that is digging into the wood. please see attached post about slide rollers.
Yes I checked the rollers.
Like I said it comes in about 3 inches and it just powers out and stops

bigdob24

Ive got the same model 2018 and that slide just about wouldn’t come in last week. Seems like it’s been running slower than usual last time out.
‘I’m thinking motors or controller and have an appointment with a repair shop next month to get the repair.

bigdob24

Mine slide just about didn’t come in last time. Made some calls and took it to a shop in Goshen that I trust and have used before. The tech is sure it’s the motor on the bed slide side of the big electric slide.Too much weight for electric. His opinion is that’s it’s one big mistake heartland has made , should have been hydraulic.
‘There are new high torque motors 500 step instead of the 300 original.
‘Of coarse they will replace both and controllers are fine . He also mentioned that he has never seen a bed slide “ super slide “ go bad.
Ive had lots of trouble with the big electric slide . First the rollers under it started to come lose, of coarse they were attached with the regular screws that take the square driver. Trouble is there is not enough room above them to tighten them back and most were not drove straight in.
‘I bought all kinds of narrow tools to try and get something to work but no luck.
‘Had to put it in the shop and they had to remove the slide to access the rollers and removed the screws and installed hex head bolts per my instructions so later if they need to be tightened it’s easy.
‘Should be common sense and I even told a line manager/teck for heartland about the easy fix and I’m betting there still screws.
These slides have cost me but should be good for as long as I need and still cheaper than a new unit.
If you have a super slide chances are you will experience some of these problems.