suspension replacement

brw549

I have a 2014 Big Country 3650RL. I was wondering if anyone has replaced the shocks and if when did you know it was time to do this. Plus, has anyone replaced the Dexter suspension component with a Mor/Ryde. About to hit the road for some extended travel and wanted to make sure these items were up to date. I am replacing the standard pin box with the mor/ryde product.

EB3

I am having my springs replaced and shocks added to my 36' TT take a look at the video on www.rvimprovementsystems.com I know that couple BH are changing their shocks because of the angle of the original mount. We are having the work done at the national rally in Goshen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

brw549

Thanks, I have noticed the rubber at the top and bottom of the shocks looks dry rotted and cracking. This is way I am asking if any know how often they need changing or what to look for

rxbristol

Yes, I've replaced my shocks. Here is a thread that talks about it:
https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/59777-Bighorn-3260EL-Shocks

mlpeloquin

I am switching to the Joy Ryder system later this year. The acute angle of the OEM does not do the job very well. With California roads, it really needs a better shock system.

- - - Updated - - -

I am switching to the Joy Ryder system later this year. The acute angle of the OEM does not do the job very well. With California roads, it really needs a better shock system.

Last edited by a moderator: