Swivelwheel-58dw

MC9

I used a bunch of sturdy S hooks from the bumpers to the trailer. (the route is littered with them)

m455sx

:cool:
m455sx, Did you attract any attention from law enforcement? Just curious. Trace

As i was pulling out and stopped at the stoplight an unmarked cruiser has 2 troopers in it, they were staring and amazed at it and they were smiling. I was passed by 3 troopers on rt 460 here in VA and they did not pay any attention to it.

truknutt

Committed Member
Here it is loaded. I went to Virginia Beach and back with little problems. I did stop check and i had lost and or damaged straps. will have to figure out a differnt way to strp it down.

Our EZ-GO TXT has slotted holes in the frame just below the seat. I strap it front hole to middle d-ring and rear hole to front d-ring, then 1 more strap across the rear passenger foot rest to compress the shocks a tad just to keep the rear from hopping. In all 6 d-rings are used.

I found an item called Ramp Rack usually used on pickups that you might be able to modify for your use; possibly using the stake pockets on the swivel's platform. It gives you the ability to lock your ramps.