Texas Big Horn Drive

jpajax

Coming back from The Big D seen three Big Horn on I-30 headed west. Wish we had some way of identify that we were forum members. Like a secret wave.:cool:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
If I see one and have enough time, I try to acknowledge them. Lights, wave or whatever. Half the time, I miss it due to traffic or I'm looking at something else. I can say for sure, I see a lot more Heartland trailers on the roads and in campgrounds these days.

jayc

Legendary Member
I saw a pretty gray Cyclone coming north on the Pierce elevated in Houston yesterday. I waved but the traffic was pretty heavy and I wasn't able to tell if they waved back.

jpajax

Seen the Big Horn Titanium on the way home Monday on I-30 heading west. Boy it look sharp.

jpajax

Like was said sometimes it not safe to do anything but I think if time and safety allows I plan on blinking clearance lights. Would flash head lights but that is for big rig's turning back in to your lane. But any gesture makes you fill good.:D Safe travels to all. Jim Bob your ole redneck buddy:)

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
HEY!Whats going on here!Snowed and freezing here last night 2-3-11 at Falcon State Park here at the Rio Grande River of deep south Texas feels like we are still in Mich. TRAVELER07

k-f-Indiana

Did you get any ice? We are in Oleander Acres, and got quite a bit of ice. But a friend in IN reports 6" of ice and snow on the ground, so we'll take this Texas weather. Certainly didn't expect it though when we left IN.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Did you get any ice? We are in Oleander Acres, and got quite a bit of ice. But a friend in IN reports 6" of ice and snow on the ground, so we'll take this Texas weather. Certainly didn't expect it though when we left IN.

Hello Fuzz yes we receiver ice with snow topping it we are at Falcon State Park which is about 50 miles west of you ,hose froze up yesterday afternoon, also here at sunny south Texas.Still better than Mich