Thank you Heartland!

Garypowell

I'm parked right now at "Camp Heartland", which in reality is five or so pads behind their Retail Repair Facility in Elkhart. Leaving today for a real RV park that has a pool and other amenities not found here.

But I am leaving as a grateful customer that has been well taken care of.

Noticed a few month back some minor frame flex. Heartland said "you get it here we'll fix it" as I was out of warranty.

Left it a week ago Thursday and picked it up yesterday afternoon.

We had 2 - 3 hairline cracks that were rewelded and sever fasteners that held the door side wall in place lost their heads.

They also put "gussets" (I have seen that term used on the forum but now know what they look like) all under the bedroom overhang and two huge L brackets where the overhang meets body of the rig.

In addition they: fixed a crack on my off door side, realigned my two main slides, put a new seal under the kitchen slide, did a propane leak and electrical check.

Could not be more pleased!

My second Hearland and if there is ever a third......I know what brand it will be.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim Fenner and his crew do great work. We had our '09 Bighorn worked on at the factory, before the days of the Service Center. They went over and above what was necessary to make the repairs and I couldn't be happier. So far, no reason to return to Elkhart but I won't hesitate.

ray587

Must have just missed you. Picked up my 2012 Roadwarrior last Monday morning. Had the frame flex repaired. Looks like new again. great job by the guys there. They even replaced some bad light switches I didn't even tell them about. Was 200 miles down the road and stopped to get fuel when I noticed they had put on 2 new fenders also. My old ones had some cracks in them and the clearcoat was coming off of one. Can't say thank you enough. Just goes to show Heartland will stand behind their units. Even a four year old one. Saw some guy there dropping off his 09 Bighorn to get it repaired.

Westwind

It's great to hear this stories, so far out Bighorn has been holding together. But it's good to know that I have Heartland out there willing to fix it when it needs it.