Thank you...order placed

lowryc50

I became a member of the HOF a few months ago when we decided to consider a Heartland Bighorn 3585rl. I got a lot of good feedback and comments from those that replied to a couple questions I had. Well fast forward to Thanksgiving weekend. While visiting our daughter in Osceola, IN - right down the road from Elkhart and a local dealer(Great Lakes RV) we placed our order for the BH 3585rl. Very excited about some of the new options and upgrades. Not sure about the build date yet with the holidays coming up and a factory shutdown but the dealer will be contacting us later. Looking forward to getting in our new home. Now I have to go and order the new truck to pull it. Plan is to sell the house in the spring and move into the rig while I'm still working so we can learn more about the rig and work out any bugs before we retire next fall and begin our fulltime adventure. Just wanted to say thank you and hope to see some of you on the road someday. Curt

jbeletti

Curt,

Congrats on your order. I am here in Louisville this week and saw your dealer at the show today!

Smart of you to get your coach for full-timing, months ahead of hitting the road with it.

mslater

good idea….try to camp in it in your drive …you will probably find things to add and change in it before you go on the road

BIGBAM

Congrats Curt, we also ordered a 3585rl that we picked up on Nov. 16. Just got back from a trip during Thanksgiving. We Love everything about this rig. Could not be happier with our decision. I know you will be very happy with yours also. Larry

lowryc50

Congrats Curt, we also ordered a 3585rl that we picked up on Nov. 16. Just got back from a trip during Thanksgiving. We Love everything about this rig. Could not be happier with our decision. I know you will be very happy with yours also. Larry

Thanks Larry, Glad to hear you are enjoying your 3585rl. We really love the floorplan and the new upgrades. Now the hard part is the waiting. Curt