The Landing Point, Cape Girardeau, MO

JanAndBill

We spent a week here, and found the park very nice. They have a new section that has pull through sites (all concrete) to handle the big rigs. Interior roads are a little rough from all the construction, but they are nice and wide, with no trees in the way. Good wifi, and cable selection. The campground is about 3 miles or so from a major highway, but is easy to get to, and only minutes from all kinds of shopping. It sits in the bend of a pretty little creek, and has a lot of room for walking if you desire. The staff are really laid back, and friendly. Rates are very reasonable. This is our second time here, and will definately stay here again.

Kbvols

Awesome to hear there is a nice campground in Cape. I grew up north of Cape and went to college there.
Cape is an awesome town hope you had a great time there. I have not been there in several yrs still have family there?

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
We live about 2 miles from the park and have taken our Bighorn there when we have had a house full of guests. It is a converted mobile home park but I think they have done a good job with it. The Pilot House across the road looks like a bar but has good food.