The little engine that could?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Oh Erika, if you were a professional stalker, you'd have one of those long telephoto lens that could have zoomed in on the door sticker and got all the numbers for us. You're still a rookie.

True -- I'm not a professional. I probably would have found out more had we been there longer.

On a side note, I did pull out the Telephoto lens yesterday to read the sign on the service truck at a site at the other end of our rv park.... It was an appliance repair truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alwaysbusy

True -- I'm not a professional. I probably would have found out more had we been there longer.

On a side note, I did pull out the Telephoto lens yesterday to read the sign on the service truck at a site at the other end of our rv park.... It was an appliance repair truck.

Your a real creeper ain't? LOL I don' t think I ever want to camp next to you. A week later I'd find pic's of me in my skibbies, standing in the bed of my truck with you pointing out the squat and calculating my GVWR to see if me doing so is too much for the truck. All this zooming in, taking photos, etc....a little scary. Have you ever spoken to anyone about this behavior? LOL All in good fun by all means.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Your a real creeper ain't? LOL I don' t think I ever want to camp next to you. A week later I'd find pic's of me in my skibbies, standing in the bed of my truck with you pointing out the squat and calculating my GVWR to see if me doing so is too much for the truck. All this zooming in, taking photos, etc....a little scary. Have you ever spoken to anyone about this behavior? LOL All in good fun by all means.

No worries, y'all!

I'm just aware of my surroundings. I'm concerned for the wellbeing of my fellow campers. I work from home (my beloved Heartland), so sitting facing a computer and a window all day, I happen to see what's going on out there.