The Madison Pictures are on the Heartland website! The Madison Pictures are on the Heartland website

Tundra2084

OMG great floor plan but I'm not sure if anything other than a 350 or 3500 duelly or larger is going to be able to pull that beast. Not only 41 feet long but gvwr is 18,000 lbs. We all know that some fool will try pulling it with an under rated vehicle and wonder why his tranny and or motor dies.
That being said I would love seeing it sitting in my yard Christmas day!

TxCowboy

That's going to be a very popular floor plan. Definitely get the LM 365's with all of the whistles and bells -- dishwasher, washer/dryer installed, full body paint, chassis upgrades, etc. The rear bedroom was something we looked for and the Madison floor plan looks great. You also don't have to walk through the bathroom to get anywhere -- love the separate hallway with the bath off the kitchen.

Mburtsvt

That's going to be a very popular floor plan. Definitely get the LM 365's with all of the whistles and bells -- dishwasher, washer/dryer installed, full body paint, chassis upgrades, etc. The rear bedroom was something we looked for and the Madison floor plan looks great. You also don't have to walk through the bathroom to get anywhere -- love the separate hallway with the bath off the kitchen.

More importantly with all of the slides in the wife can get to the bathroom when we stop at rest stops via the second door. Don’t tell her I posted this.