Thursday Night Beer Tasting

'Lil Guy'

Oh Frank! That's sad! Wish you could come and enjoy the fun!

Count Pat and I in on the beer tasting!

You guys drink one for me and give one to Elsie. Matter of fact, I want to see a pic of her at the Nat'l rally See you two again here in Texas.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You guys drink one for me and give one to Elsie. Matter of fact, I want to see a pic of her at the Nat'l rally See you two again here in Texas.
Frank, why don't you just call in sick for a couple of weeks and join the fun.

Peace
Dave

'Lil Guy'

Don't get me thinking along those lines. I'm retiring the end of this year anyway. Debbie and I will certainly make the next one. Everybody have a great time and be safe. I'm expecting some pics of this extravaganza.

Dean-Pam

Count us in...we just went to a local brewery this past Saturday and have picked out what we want bring to share. Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone. Save travels.

Kbvols

Here is a beer I just picked up to bring to the tasting thought it would be appropriate.

image.jpg

Possum51

Will do, Frank! We just bought some of Texas' finest beers
and heading north in just 5 days!! WooHoo here we come! Pat put the rally horns on the truck today!!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
and heading north in just 5 days!! WooHoo here we come! Pat put the rally horns on the truck today!!

Awesome. I am down in Texas city working the Houston area Thursday and Friday. We are pulling out on the 5th to head north and meet up with jay and Stella. See y'all up there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jo9463

The rally horns are fixed! I bet Elaine feels better now that the horns are back in the truck.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
got ours too! It's from Roosevelt Brewery in Portales, NM....Green Chili Beer! Ken says it good...I'll drink wine...LOL!! :)

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Sweet Baby Jesus brew from Du Claw Brewery in Baltimore MD. It's a chocolate peanut butter porter. I've yet to crack one open. Saving it for Goshen.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Thought I'd bring this thread to the top as a reminder for those in Goshen.

MCTalley

Thanks for the bump. We've got all our beers cooling down in the fridge. We do have one cooler we can use and someone else (Andy Grimes?) was bringing another. We'll pick up some ice tomorrow afternoon.

Both ourselves and our next door neighbor will be moving our trucks across the street to leave room for plenty of chairs. If you come in your cart or truck, park across from our sites (NW 448 and 450) on the outside of the curve or optionally along the inside of the curve in front of the Bighorn on the end (NW 450). For those familiar with the area over here, those are the places the Heartland techs have been parking their personal vehicles during the day.