Thursday Night Potluck

Wild Wind

I must have hit the send button by accident.
continued - we will inspect the repairs Thrusday morning, haul the Bighorn to the Rally for the true tests and final inspections. WE still have to reload alot of our things back into the trailer. Then after the Rally, we have to return the Bighorn to LSI to finalize the repairs.

jbeletti

jimtoo,

You said it - way to much eating (family style dinner at Yoders, family style lunch at Essenhaus, catered BBQ, potlucks). If we have half as much fun at the rally as we'll have eating opportunities, it should be a great time.

Sitting here at my seasonal camp/storage site in my RV... Hitchin' up around 6:30 am and heading to Goshen around 8 am Wednesday.

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

Hi everyone at the rally,
As you can see we have not made it there yet. General RV here in Michigan dropped the ball and my coach is still not fixed. I found out that they did not order all of the parts until this past Tuesday. My coach went in a week ago Monday. I am fed up with General RV, no more business from me or any recomendations from me either. On the other hand Heartland has done everything they could to get me to the rally. They even called General four times in one day but to no avail. Hopefully I can get my coach early tomorrrow and we will at least make an appearance for a couple of days. Sure would be nice to meet some of the people that belong to this forum.
Have fun everyone and hopefully see y'all tomorrow.

jpmorgan37

Hi Tom;
We were all wondering if you got your parts and were going to make it. We will keep your spot warm and (hopefully) dry for you. Good luck in getting your RV and hope to see you tomorrow.

John

jbeletti

Tom,

I am really sorry that your repairs are still not done. It's almost unbelievable. If your dealer gets you on the road Friday, give me a call (574-333-1153) with your ETA. Plan to head directly to your site (402). Bring a mile of sewer hose! The connections are all in the back of the sites and we pretty much bought Walmart and CW out of hoses.

Jim

Last edited:

jbeletti

Tom,

I am really sorry that your repairs are still not done. It's almost unbelievable. If your dealer gets you on the road Friday, give me a call (574-333-1153) with your ETA. Plan to head directly to your site (402). Bring a mile of sewer hose! The connections are all in the back of the sites and we pretty much bought Walmart and CW out of hoses.

Jim

Last edited: