Tight fit

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Would like to compliment you on your backing. I would somehow sideswipe the side of the tree or more importantly the truck with the tree somehow. We even went as far as having all utilities put underground so I wouldn't snag the ac on the powerlines. That was costly but ah well - what we do for our condo on wheels. I agree that a nice covering would be good. We have a morton shed for ours.

jnbhobe

Hey Ken; I think you should have the landscaper move the tree, then when it dies blame it on him. JON:D :D :D

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
The tree fairy came and got it. They are starting a tree farm on the moon. Buy Elaine a telescope, then she can watch it grow. Patty;)

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
A good dose of roundup around the tree should do the trick. No witnesses, no finger prints, just mother nature.............

CrazyScotsman

All the wonderful ideas you lot have, , but I don't hear anyone volunteering to do any of these things, seems like you all want me to get in trouble :(.
I was telling the DW last night about all the solutions you all have about her tree. Her responce was, " I'm not stupid I would know how it died ". See I would be caught before the crime was commited. Oh well I'll live with it till the tree gets to big then I may have to downsize to a tear drop trailer :( I can just see myself trying to get in a tear drop with the DW and the 2 dogs and all the other stuff that we have to haul around with us. Heck if it gets really big I may down size even more to one of these trailer tents you pull behind a motorcycle.
Thanks for all your suggestions folks, but for right now I think I will pass on them. I know I'm a chicken. LOL
Cheers Ken

dewwood

Boy are you in trouble now. You had better take very good care of that tree because if anything ever happens to it ......well you get the idea!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
In the dark of night a shadowy figure creeps quietly through the mist. With their mighty Swiss knife expertly removes the spiny object from the path of the new movable home and slides into the shadows unheard by the enemy inside..

Oh yea.. that’s how it will happen :rolleyes:… Ninja stelth.:eek:..Hee Hee...:D

talley

Too much sharing of information... fingerprints all over the place.:( Only hope now is a lightening strike!! :eek: Act of God.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Ken, you are a great backer upper to fit into that space. Come over to socal and teach me LOL. Sounds like the wife rules, just like everyone elses! LOL Man, you have to learn stealth. Get some local kids to run over the tree and blame them, and u r the innocent bystander. Poor DW.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Talk (CASH) those kids into "taking out" several trees in the cul-de-sac in the same midnight raid. Couldn't possibly be your fault then! :D

CrazyScotsman

At the Goshen Rally in june. I will have for sale Pine Wreaths . You can customize them, lights, bobbles bangles and beads. You can even order a fairy to go on them .
Now these Pine wreaths are kind of organicly grown. ( just over look the fact that they have fertilizer on them ) :)
So order early I am sure they will sell out fast. Well, at least I hope they do, so dear wife don't find out what happened to her tree. LOL
Hey I have to come up with cash somehow to pay these local hooligans that I promised to pay if they get rid of that tree. :)

Cheers Ken
PS.. I am sure that tree will still be standing long after I'm used on it for fertilizer. LOL