Tire wear on triple axle models?

vakthund

I am going to pull the trigger on a Cyclone 3800 this week, and was going to order it with the optional "G" Rated Goodyear Tires (12 ply), it is a $2000.00 upgrade.

Does anyone know about these tires and how the perform? ..Thanks

We ordered our 3800 with them. Never regretted that decision. Zero issues so far with the tires. Lost a valve stem but rather unrelated to the tires. A no brainer if you ask us.

One day I'll put something clever in here.

Wrenched

I can add to my previous post some new information. One of our tires that was wearing on the outside tread got much worse after a couple of trips in May. I picked up a nail and went to get it repaired. Turns out the belts had shifted - which explained the asymetrical wear on only that tire. If yours are wearing like that then it's time for a replacement. I went with a pair of Maxxis tires on that axle and installed a Tire Minder system for all 12 tires.

Snaredrum

Had Maxxis tires on my last TH and didnt have one single problem. Was also shocked that after 2 years, I never had to even add air. Sounds funny but it the truth. My tire guy said I was the 4th person to tell him that. My new 2015 4100 King will be getting a full set of Maxxis this spring.

Snaredrum

I am going to pull the trigger on a Cyclone 3800 this week, and was going to order it with the optional "G" Rated Goodyear Tires (12 ply), it is a $2000.00 upgrade.

Does anyone know about these tires and how the perform? ..Thanks

I would go with Maxxis if I were you. Better tire.