Tires for cyclone 3110 ?

Securityman

Hey guys , are these tires everyone is using now ? And the price seems great with free delivery.

I have gladiators on there now , but got like 20,000 miles on them , and started to check them out and they are tearing apart between the treads . So didn't want to push them anymore , I do have a sharp driveway I pull out of and back up into , so I believe that's why they are so bad already , but again I don't really know how long these heavy campers keep tires on them with out issues and how much mileage you get out of these trailer tires . There are about 3 years old .

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1649.jpg
    IMG_1649.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited by a moderator:

John T Bettencourt

Re: Tires for cyclon 3110 ?

Hey guys , are these tires everyone is using now ? And the price seems great with free delivery.

I have gladiators on there now , but got like 20,000 miles on them , and started to check them out and they are tearing apart between the treads . So didn't want to push them anymore , I do have a sharp driveway I pull out of and back up into , so I believe that's why they are so bad already , but again I don't really know how long these heavy campers keep tires on them with out issues and how much mileage you get out of these trailer tires . There are about 3 years old .

Thanks
From what I hear people are happy with the Sailun tire.

Sniper

We are running the Sailuns on our Cyclone since May of 2016 and are very pleased with their performance. We purchased them from simple tire. Looks like they have a set of 4 for almost $100.00 less than the place your looking https://simpletire.com/sailun-235-85r16-5540993-tires you may want to check them out if you're going to make a purchase.

Safe travels. :)

porthole

Retired

Thanks

I'd guess you are about 12-16,000 miles past the blowout mileage.

Check you wheels for the pressure rating. Look on the inside flat area (between the sidewalls) for the rating it may be 80psi, no rating (80 psi) or 110psi. Another quick way to get an idea is the wheel style. 6 lug wheels with a 5 spoke pattern are usually 80 psi, 110 psi will be 8 spoke wheels.