Tires on new Big Horn

FordMan1966

I am looking at a 2012 3670RL Big Horn and am concerned about the brand of tires. The Heartland Sales Rep. from the factory told me that 95% of the Heartlands had Power King tires on them. Have there been any issues with these tires. If I order a Big Horn I will order the Goodyear G Rated tires. Any thoughts are appreciated.

jimtoo

Hi FordMan1966,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

There has not been a lot of talk about tire trouble the year or so... still some, but not like it was with the Mission tires. Personally I think if ordering a new unit,, I would go with the Goodyears.

Enjoy the forum and get'er ordered so you can go camping and make some of the rallies.

Jim M

BC1of38

My Suggestion...

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...-tire-upgrade-(need-your-opinions)?highlight=

This is what I did. Do it once, do it right

FordMan1966

The dealer has a 3670RL on the lot with the Power King Tires on it. However my driveway is steep and we are not for sure if it will go up in the driveway without dragging. So, if it does not work I am going to order the new floor plan 3010RE or the 3585RL and then I could order the G Rated Goodyears on it.

ncrebel8

Wesley and Niki Norwood
This is just my opinion, If I was ordering I would definatly order the Goodyears. If I was buying off of a lot I would have the dealer upgrade the tires as part of the deal. If the dealer doesnt want to work with you find another dealer.