♥♥♥ To All My Friends ♥♥♥

jimtoo

A Friend

One day a woman's husband died, and on that clear, cold morning, in the warmth of their bedroom, the wife was struck with the pain of learning that sometimes there isn't "anymore".

No more hugs, no more special moments to celebrate together, no more phone calls just to chat, no more "just one minute."

Sometimes, what we care about the most gets all used up and goes away, never to return before we can say good-bye, or say "I love you."

So while we have it, it's best we love it, care for it, fix it when it's broken and heal it when it's sick.

This is true for marriage.....And old cars... And children with bad report cards, and dogs with bad hips, and aging parents and grandparents. We keep them because they are worth it, because we are worth it.

Some things we keep -- like a best friend who moved away or a sister-in-law after divorce. There are just some things that make us happy, no matter what.

Life is important, like people we know who are special.. And so, we keep them close!

Suppose one morning you never wake up, do all your friends know how you really feel? The important thing is to let every one of your friends know your true feelings, even if you think they don't love you back.

For all my friends,,♥♥♥♥♥♥:angel:♥♥♥♥♥♥

(Copied from a friend)

TXBobcat

Fulltime
How true this is Jim..

My father died at 54 1/2. He was in the hospital to for hiatal hernia surgery. He was in Oklahoma and I was in Texas. I went to see him in the hospital. I had to get back to work and was not worried because it was a simple surgery. He died a couple of days later from toxic poisoning when his kidneys wouldn't start. This was in 1972.

My mother died at 60 1/2 in 1985. She did have a heart condition similiar to what I also have. One day she went from the shower to the bedroom and passed out and died on the bed. No warning.

Tell your loved ones and friends that you love them and treasure them as often as possble because one day you not have another chance. Live today like it is your last.

To you, Bettye and all my friends we love you and treasure you. Live well and God Bless.

BC

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Jim, some VERY POWERFUL words. You caught my attention. I have only met Jim Beletti and his wife Nancy, but I feel as though all of you are my friends. We all have the same interest, camping and Heartland! That is a bind that holds us together. Thank you for sharing this. May I pass it on?

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers over the coming days until "Isaac" decides who he is going to make his final visit to. Strangely enough, 8/29 is the anniversary of Katrina. I sure don't want a rerun.

God Bless everyone. Be safe. Tell those close to you what they mean to you each and every day. I try, but sometimes I fail. This type of reminder is good for all of us. Thanks Jim.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim,
We chatted briefly in Cody. Your words are definitely true. Sometimes we all need a little reminder. Have a great day. Trace

Last edited:

jpdoggett

Jim:: Thanks for the kind word. And to old freind and to new friends and to frieds we have not meat yet

We do care and we hope everyone has a great day and a great year

jimtoo

HI Betty, Yes, I copied it and no reason not to pass something like that on.

We could hope "Isaac" would fall apart,, but not much chance in that. But maybe it will not get to strong after going over Cuba, it might turn right and go up into Florida. Do what you got to do to protect yourself, everything else can be replaced.

You need to make some rallies and meet a lot of Heartland owners. Come to Boerne, Tx in October.

Jim M

May I pass it on?

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers over the coming days until "Isaac" decides who he is going to make his final visit to. Strangely enough, 8/29 is the anniversary of Katrina. I sure don't want a rerun.

God Bless everyone. Be safe. Tell those close to you what they mean to you each and every day. I try, but sometimes I fail. This type of reminder is good for all of us. Thanks Jim.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!

neilandnanci

Where in Florida are you. We are in Weeki Wachee which is just north of Tampa about 30 miles on the coast. We are trying to decide whether to stay or leave. We have only been here a couple of days and have family here and would hate to cut our visit short but are getting a little concerned.
Neil and Nanci

loafer

Kind and powerful words Jim so true that we sometimes get so busy in life and forget the things that really matter.
Safe travels during these up and coming stormy days to all of the Heartland family
Bill and Maureen

AnnR

Beautiful words Jim but now I have to explain why I'm red-eyed and sniffling in my office. Makes me think of many gone too soon. Blessings, safe travels, and many thanks to all the Heartland community who have been so helpful with my sometimes stupid questions this first season with our Sundance.