Toilet stop up. Connie needs help

mikeandconnie

Hi, Let's give Connie one big cheer! She went back to the RV today with a plunger and got the toilet unplugged... I knew she could do it.
With all this helpful information on the tread, I still ordered the master flush and will use it regularly, I'm also going to use the ice cube and water in the tank cleaning next week when we move to a new park, we been here for 6 months,so I sure there some build up in the tank. I have neglected the tanks flushing since I put the extreme vents on and we nervier have a odors.
Thank again for all the input.
Mike

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Great! I was wondering if maybe you got desperate and dropped a box of Ex-Lax down there with a lit fuse on it.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hi, Let's give Connie one big cheer! She went back to the RV today with a plunger and got the toilet unplugged... I knew she could do it.
I have neglected the tanks flushing since I put the extreme vents on and we nervier have a odors.
Thank again for all the input.
Mike
Way to go Connie!. Mike, I guess it's safe to say that you'll be flushing the tank every time you dump it now. Right??:angel:;):rolleyes::cool:

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Good job. I was wondering what happened. Bet the neighbors are happy too. :)

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I was going to suggest a plunger. We had that happen to us once. Some toilet paper got stuck in the line (don't know who did it) but the tank was mostly empty and the 'mess' would not go down. Used the plunger and it 'pushed' it on down to the tank where it could break up. We now carry a plunger in our "Murphy's law" kit. Always use plenty of water when flushing toilet paper. Do NOT leave the black tank valve open until you flush out the tank.