Took delivery yesterday.

Our Bighorn 3185 got here earlier than expected. We got a call from our dealer on Monday saying that it had arrived. Got to pick it up yesterday (Wednesday) and is it ever a beautiful coach.:):):) Walk through was great, Buffy--our sales rep-- had everything in tip top shape. Pulled like a dream. Had most of the day today to load it up with all our stuff then--and this is the really sad part--had to put it in the shed until warmer weather.:(:(:( Well, I guess it could be worse at least we can go out and sit in it from time to time.

Looking forward to seeing some of you on the road this Spring.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congrats on the early delivery of your 3185. We are going to spend a good part of the winter waiting for ours to arrive. Enjoy and we're glad you are happy upon delivery!

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! Wishing you many hours of camping fun!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". Hope you will enjoy it as much as we have our Big Country.

jbeletti

Congrats Mike and Karen!

Your salesperson "Buffy", is that the same person who did or does work at the Strafford, MO Camping World? That Buffy did a real nice job at our Branson rally in 2008.

Jim

Jim

Sorry it took me so long to answer you. We have been away for a while. But to answer your question, yes I believe she told us she use to work at Camping World. She is now working for Happy Trails RV in Phillipsburg, Mo. She was a wonderful sales person and did a great job representing Heartland.

ihsolutions

Congrats on the new rig! We seriously considered the 3185 before ordering our 3670. I really loved the wide steps up to the bedroom.

Your new Bighorn is one lucky rig, getting to stay inside for the winter. I cringe every time I think of my beloved Bighorn sitting outside in the snow right now. I did spend two days cleaning the roof, waxing, lubing slide seals, 303 over all the decals, etc, in the hope of minimizing the effects of weathering. Still, it's nothing like being inside!

herefishy

We've always lost our decals in 2 or 3 years - does the 303 work to keep them in good shape? Our problem is sun, not snow, thank goodness.

ihsolutions

303 is the real deal. It's not cheap, but it's worth it. When I wax I make sure not to get any on the decals. Only 303 on the decals, roof, and tires. You don't want to use any kind of petroleum products on those surfaces or it will dramatically shorten their lifespan.