Tool for cargo door hinges?

skyguy

I bought a tool set of specialty screw drivers to adjust the hinges on our doorside cargo door. Turns out the closest drivers are either too big or too small. Anyone has a source for this tool?? It's some kind of "security tool" with a "pin" in the center...

Thanks!

Al

ksucats

Are you meaning the Robertson #2 screwdriver? I think that is the correct spelling. Regardless, it is a square bit screwdriver that fits all of the screws used in my coach.

david-steph2018

I bought a tool set of specialty screw drivers to adjust the hinges on our doorside cargo door. Turns out the closest drivers are either too big or too small. Anyone has a source for this tool?? It's some kind of "security tool" with a "pin" in the center...

Thanks!

Al
Yes what you are describing is what we called security screws in the prison. If I remember Lowes does carry the bit for your need. Not very expensive. The top is from Lowes and the bottom set is on Amazon. Let me if this helped

Kobalt 8-Piece 1/4-in; 3/8-in Drive Tamper-Proof Torx Bit Tamper-Proof Driver Socket Set

LEROM Torx Head Screw Driver Bit 12 Pcs Security Torx bit set T5 T6 T7 T8…