Towing Cyclone 3210 for first time with Duramax Silverado 2500HD

bwdt

what about all the different pinboxes that aren’t Lippert. �� I’ll say it again ask Andersen what they have to say about it. And if you haven’t visit there web site. Not saying what to buy, that’s your choice.
Oh and BTW. I wouldn’t buy aFord. LOLOLOLOL

Lol. Just noticed a mistake in my last post. Meant to say that the don't like adapters on their pin boxes. Ooops.

Don't own a Ford or chevy
I drive a highly modded 2000 Dodge ram.
Custom engine, Allison transmission, Dana 80, 2008 steering gear and brakes, plus heavy duty springs with radius arm front suspension. I know I'm a fool. Lol.

TD2

Hello Everybody. Just got the trailer set up - and truck set up. Went with the Andersen Ultimate (Aluminum) so I can switch back and forth form my 3210 to my dump trailer without any help. Also added "Load Hogs" mechanical spring augments to my 2011 Siverado HD/Z71 and it sits nice. Have only hauled for a few miles but feels good so far. I have mechanical adjustments if I need to firm this up. Bloody Canadian winters scared me away from air systems so here we go....

Love this trailer - pulls well. Have 3 x 6K axles and I just put brand new Goodyear ENDURANCE rubber on it - hope the standards are as high as they claim.

Now, I'm shi**ing my pants because I have very little clearance to park my 2015 Polaris XP900 in the 120" garage. If anyone has experience - I'm open to your comments.

TD