Towmax Blowouts??? Thinking about a light truck tire? Comments

Randor

As soon as I purchased my Bighorn 3010 I dropped the Towmax tires and put a set of Firestone Transforce Light Truck tires. I am completely happy with them and have not had any problems. I will never go back to a ST tire

How many miles on them?

I have approximately 5000 miles on the Firestone tires. They have not begun to show any wear. I keep a close check on the air pressure and have not had any issues with that either. When I purchased the tires I made sure they were not made in China and they were within 6 months of manufacture. The Firestone's seem to be wearing better than the Goodyear GS12 (?) tires he got on his 2015 Bighorn.

oscar

I have approximately 5000 miles on the Firestone tires. They have not begun to show any wear. I keep a close check on the air pressure and have not had any issues with that either. When I purchased the tires I made sure they were not made in China and they were within 6 months of manufacture. The Firestone's seem to be wearing better than the Goodyear GS12 (?) tires he got on his 2015 Bighorn.

I almost got to 10K with my Blowmaxes...... 5 or 10 is nothing. Trailer tires should last for LOT more than that. In fact, they usually time out before they mile out.