Towmax Garbage ! Another one bites the dust !!

Jim.Allison

I bought off the internet, got a great price on tires, no sales tax no freight, delivered to front door. There is always someone to mount for you. I use a little farm country tire patching outfit to mount my internet purchases. Its cheaper than the dealers and accomplishes the same thing plus i get to talk to some good country folks at the same time. They also balance. If you buy rims and tires off the internet then buy them mounted and balanced and delivered to your front door.

Stinger381

Those cheapos I just bought are Chinese crap too. If I get two years out of them I will be happy. Only cost me $500 but if I could have gotten something better I would have. I just had to have something quick to keep the DW happy.

gregattaway

Appreciate you all's n'put:

switching from the stock 235 80 16 to (bfgoodrich) 245 75 16 commercial "E" ...

anyone do this or anyone know if that is a problem ?

thanks !!!

scottyb

If I were do re-do my XPS Ribs, I would probably go with the LT245/75's instead of my current 235/85's due to clearance. The only real issue is that the wheel range is 6.5" - 8" and your Cyclone probably has 6.0" wheels. I know there is at least one forum member that runs them with no problems.

gregattaway

great catch ... i will need to check this out ...

If I were do re-do my XPS Ribs, I would probably go with the LT245/75's instead of my current 235/85's due to clearance. The only real issue is that the wheel range is 6.5" - 8" and your Cyclone probably has 6.0" wheels. I know there is at least one forum member that runs them with no problems.