Traded up

thibideau

Last week, we visited our local dealer to inquire about installing the electric beds in the garage of our 2011 3010 cyclone.

While there we looked at several new units on the lot. Was really impressed with both the"new" CY 3110 and a new 2012 CY 3612. Both units were outfitted with numerous options but the extra 2 feet of garage and the washer/dryer prep area in the garage made it real easy to decide. We are picking up the new 3612 on April 2. And yes it does have the washer/dryer combo.

I know we are going to love it even more than the 3010.

Here's to a safe and wonderful camping season

truknutt

Committed Member
Congrats! That's my next choice but alas it's discontinued. What color did you get; red or blue? Will you be in Goshen this year so you can show it off?

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Congrats and thank you for staying with the heartland family. We appriciate your buisness, and enjoy your new cyclone!!!

thibideau

Congrats! That's my next choice but alas it's discontinued. What color did you get; red or blue? Will you be in Goshen this year so you can show it off?

It is too bad this model is discontinued. It is absolutely gorgeous. We were very lucky to see this one on the lot because it is loaded. The Exterior is Copper and yes we are planning to be Goshen. Stop in and get the grand tour

truknutt

Committed Member
It is too bad this model is discontinued. It is absolutely gorgeous. We were very lucky to see this one on the lot because it is loaded. The Exterior is Copper and yes we are planning to be Goshen. Stop in and get the grand tour

Thanks! We'll see you there!

BarneyFife

Getting a new camper is always exciting. But lets look at safety for a minute. Although I can't find the specs on the Heartland site, my suspicion is you are now way overweight on that F250. Please look into that overall GVW and your pin weight. I suspect that pin weight is probably more than an F350 single axle is rated to handle.

thibideau

The Easter bunny is only a month and a half late, but better late than never. We pick up our 2013 F450 Dually tomorrow. With new truck we should not have any problems towing or stopping the new cyclone.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
The Easter bunny is only a month and a half late, but better late than never. We pick up our 2013 F450 Dually tomorrow. With new truck we should not have any problems towing or stopping the new cyclone.

Good for you Charlie! I can't wait to see both the new trailer and the new truck at the Ontario rally.