Trailair Flex Air Pin Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

teasac69

I have a new in the box (been installed but not used so can't be called new by mfg) so I could not return it. It is the Lippert 328484 M15 Flex Air 18K Pin Box Medium Jaw. This is Lipperts newest Trailair design called the Flex Air and has replaced the 6 roller fittings on the king pin plate of the Tri-Glide.

This unit is in the original box/packaging so it can be shipped to you via truck freight (not included in price). Freight will be determined and you pay actual freight cost.

I installed this new unit trying to upgrade and got the medium by mistake. Once I had bolted it in place the factory will not take it back. although I quickly discovered it was about 6 inches too short for my full 8' bed Ram so it has not pulled anything just had the bolts torqued.

It sells new at the place I believe to be the best RV parts store in the SW for $1,127. I'll sell this one for $850 and you pay the freight.

JUNE 27TH UPDATE: Price reduced to $550. You pay the freight or pickup in east Texas or will meet a reasonable distance to hand off with prepayment.

Flex air.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.