Traveling w/ cats

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are considering starting to bring our 2 cats, as our goal is to retire in ~5 years and they are only 3...so at some point they HAVE to come. :)

Anyone using something like this for inside the truck?

Link to Amazon

View attachment 56526

Wow, that is neat!

We tried using a large canvas dog kennel in the back seat, thinking it would give them lots of room to enjoy travel. However, our cats decided that it was very easy to chew at and claw apart the zippers!!

BLR

BLR, I have to confess my ignorance..............what's the "Maverick" to which you refer???
It's a SxS. Off road vehicle.. cats love a confined space.. so they all cuddle up on the floor boards..We put blankets down..

Sent from BLR Logistics

NYSUPstater

To sidetrack a bit as well, for us "older" folks, Maverick was a sister to the Pinto if I recall right. Just sayin.

I like that full width tunnel, but that won't work in our case w/ the mutt at same time. As for "cat sitting", any way your son or another relative could stay w/ the cats a few hours a day and take care of them VS just to clean litter box, food/water? That Costco idea sounds like it could be the trick if nothing else.

BLR

To sidetrack a bit as well, for us "older" folks, Maverick was a sister to the Pinto if I recall right. Just sayin.

I like that full width tunnel, but that won't work in our case w/ the mutt at same time. As for "cat sitting", any way your son or another relative could stay w/ the cats a few hours a day and take care of them VS just to clean litter box, food/water? That Costco idea sounds like it could be the trick if nothing else.
This Maverick is no relative of the pinto or even a ford product..this is a fun oversized golf cart DSC_0061.JPG

Sent from BLR Logistics