Tread Width Question

Georgia_Biker

I am building a "Paver" run up to my parking pad - what is the distance between the tread centers on the BH 3610RE - can't seem to find it on any brochures.

Many thanks

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
I don't have an answer to you question but was curious if PECO got you fixed up from your tree jumping out behind you ?

Phil

Georgia_Biker

I don't have an answer to you question but was curious if PECO got you fixed up from your tree jumping out behind you ?

Phil

Hey Phil-

Actually I wound up taking the BH over to RV World in Buford. They have a dedicated RV Body shop. The insurance adjuster has already handled everything and the RV is there now. I will let you know how it turns out.

I wanted to get the paver run built while the BH is away.

Thanks

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I just measured from the frame beam to the tread center and that was 9". So 18" plus 72" for the frame width. 90" should be close enough.

danemayer

I just measured from the frame beam to the tread center and that was 9". So 18" plus 72" for the frame width. 90" should be close enough.

I may be wrong because I haven't measured recently, but I thought the space between the verticals of the frame members on our Landmark was 78". If I'm remembering it wrong, forgive my adding confusion.