True Story

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We enjoyed the AZ rally but all it does is make it harder when we get home to wait 2 months before we can go again.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
We are on our way home from the Tucson Rally and spending the night in Las Vegas, NM . . .

And guess who is our neighbor about three doors down . . . Jim and Nancy Beletti!

They invited us out to dinner and we had a wonderful evening!

Tonight will be the last night in the Prowler until the Spring Colorado HOC Rally at Mountaindale!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Tonight will be the last night in the Prowler until the Spring Colorado HOC Rally at Mountaindale!

Mountaindale is one of my favorite campgrounds. It is a bit out away from everything. No Cell or Internet except the internet provided by the campground, which was very good. I am almost tempted to go there for the rally just to stay at the campground.

BC

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Mountaindale is one of my favorite campgrounds. It is a bit out away from everything. No Cell or Internet except the internet provided by the campground, which was very good. I am almost tempted to go there for the rally just to stay at the campground.

BC

Come on up!

I think there are still a couple of sites left . . . but hurry as they are only going to hold them for a couple of days!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
TXBobcat:

You need to get off dead center and join the group! The Rally's at this venue are always super and Gregg & Linda are excited to put this on under their new title as CL.
We all appreciate everyone for supporting not only the Rally's in Mountain Region but all HOC Rally's... As Bob always says "Hey TXBOBCAT Come on down"

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I might try to make it but can't commit right now. It is quite a ways off to end reservations this soon, isn't it.. 09/15/2016.

BC

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
It is a very popular campground. They contacted us last week and only had 3 openings left.