TV mount

kerinator

My new Cyclone 2812 came with a 26" Sharp TV. Now that winter is here, I removed the TV and brought it into the house for safe storage. Then my son asked if he could use it in his bedroom. We looked at the TV and could see that at the bottom there is a spot for a table top mount. I assume that the TV come with these mounts from the factory and Heartland throws them out as they have no need for them in the trailers. My question: can Heartland send me one of these mounts that they don't use?
Thanks
Kerry
250-864-2464
Kerry.niska@aveos.com

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Kerry, when I had my old Bighorn I did just what you want to do. Use the TV indoors during the winter. At the time I had an Olevia. I called them and bought a mount for around 20 bucks. If Heartland does not have them, and I doubt they do, give Sharp a call.

Peace
Dave

Crumgater

Our Elk Ridge came with the table-top stand in the cabinet below the TV... but, we brought ours in and hung it on a separate wall mount instead.

Thing181

Our Greystone came with a tv stand also. It was in white foam. I think it was in the fridge. Kinda heavy they might not of wanted it to fall out of a cabinet. I didn't know what it was until I opeaned it. You might want to look everywhere even in the oven.