TV wall mount brackets

Givrider

Hello, we just bought a 2015 Prowler Lynx 27LX a few weeks ago. The unit came without a TV but has a shelf and hookups for the TV. I have a lightweight 32 inch LED tv purchased and a wall mount bracket. The lag screws that came with the mount are a bit too long for the 2 inch wall thickness that seperates the front bedroom from the rear of the trailer. There were NO stickers anywhere indicating where the wall mount plate is on the wall where the tv hookups are, however, I can feel an approximate 16X16 solid plate behind the wall covering where one would expect a wall mounting location to be for the tv. Before I drill holes for slightly shorter lag screws into that plate, can anyone suggest any tips or issues to be concerned about when mounting a wall bracket to a 27LX?

jimtoo

Hi Givrider,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon with some info for you. If you don't get what info you need.. call Heartland customer service and have your VIN when you call. They should be able to give you an answer. 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032

Jim M