Twist lock swap out....

porthole

Retired
My favorite master key set. As our Chief likes to remind us, "...an axe always works."

Yep, I prefer the one piece forged Haligan over the pictured item though. Even have one sitting right inside the trucks tailgate.
Together the "irons" make a great team.
There isn't a RV trailer made that these keys will not work on.

caissiel

I was looking at the locks on the Tweety's site and my question is for 3 locks door, how you push 3 locks to open the door. I seam to think that they have to be pushed while opening the door.

I seldom lock my compartments. Locks are on mostly when I travel to keep doors shut.

I had my trailer broken into during storage and it was a window they broke to go inside.

The compartments were never touched.

The doors can be broken into by any 5 year old so why would I think that valuables can be protected anyway.

My valuable are in the safe Ha Ha Ha

Bob Vaughn

I was looking at the locks on the Tweety's site and my question is for 3 locks door, how you push 3 locks to open the door. I seam to think that they have to be pushed while opening the door.

I seldom lock my compartments. Locks are on mostly when I travel to keep doors shut.

I had my trailer broken into during storage and it was a window they broke to go inside.

The compartments were never touched.

The doors can be broken into by any 5 year old so why would I think that valuables can be protected anyway.

My valuable are in the safe Ha Ha Ha
Because that front door is so wide and flimsy you can push one of the outside locks and then the other two, It is a snap.......