Two questions

EBendana

Can any of the cyclones or road warrior be ordered with goosneck instead of 5th wheel? If not, are they made on Lippert frames so that I can use the goosbox adapter without voiding warranty? lastly, can a half batg in garage be added to any model? If I don't like the recliner set up, can unit be ordered with old fashioned dinette instead? The color choices are all so dark, is there any way to get lighter colored cabinets?

jayc

Legendary Member
EBendada, I don't believe that a gooseneck hitch can be ordered from the factory. All Heartlands are built using Lippert frames and the Reese goosebox hitch can be added without voiding the warranty. I would suggest calling Heartland at 574 266-8726 and ask for someone in the Cyclone/Road Warrior team to answer your other questions. Of course, you can ask them the question about the hitch also.

remoandiris

I doubt a bath can be added. For example, the 4000 does not have a bath in the garage. Really no way for the factory to re-engineer it. They'd have to change the plumbing, electrical, etc.

Some models do have the dinette option in lieu of a loveseat. If HL does not offer a dinette in the model you are interested in, and you are ordering from the factory, you can drop the loveseat, but HL may not give you a reduced price. Even if they do, it will likely be only a few hundred bucks. Maybe enough to buy a dinette of your choice. Or you can pull the loveseat and put it up on Craigslist. Mine was held in by only a handful of screws.

If you want lighter cabinets, you'll have to paint them yourself. What HL offers is what HL offers.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
RV Parts Nation buys brand new unused furniture, if you are interested in changing it immediately. They may also have a booth that would work, or maybe they could build you one.

Rvpartsnation.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscar

That's five questions….. meanwhile welcome to the forum.

No you can't get a goose neck, and I'm sure it voids a warrantee somewhere. Don't go there. Changing the layout can usually not be done, and if it can be it's a boatload of $$. If you want the half bath, get a model that has it. As far as changing furniture and color schemes, talk to the factory but IF it can be done it will be $$. Much easier and cheaper to do it yourself.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
Changing over to a Goose neck will void your frame warrantee unless you use a Lippert approved Goose neck adapter (Goose Box). We do not offer 1/2 bath options into a garage area on a unit that currently does not have one. I have seen dealers add 1/2 bath's after the fact, but it would be up to the dealer and expensive. Dinettes in place of the Mega sofa is not an issue, as long it is in a Mega slide unit. Units that have a Mega slide in it actually have 3 separate slide-out configuration options. Each unit comes STD with the mega couch that fills up the entire slide out. However if you prefer we also have the option of booth dinette with small couch or free standing dinette with small couch. The units that these options are available on are CYC - 3110, 3800, 4100, 4114, 300C RW- 400, 410, 415, 425, 30C. The only option for lighter cabinetry is our Ivory cabinetry (in kitchen, bathroom, and garage) offered in Road Warrior only. If you have any other questions please let me know.