Unlimited 4G at $69 a Month?

rxbristol

Does anyone use the following company for unlimited 4G at $69 a month? It uses At&T network. Someone on the Escapees forum uses it and posted his usage at 61.10 G for one month. Almost sounds too good to be true.

https://vzwmifi.com/

Garypowell

Not with them but others like them......even subscribed once to this incredible deal many on this group were using.

But they they pop up quick, you buy the $250 device and everything is fine for a month and then the deal changes and it is suddenly no longer available....and so sorry we cannot refund your money on the device.

I would be careful.

We pay AT&t $135/month and get unlimited data because we have an RV Direct TV account and they are almost always available where we travel for business no ifs, ands, or buts about.

You our do get what you pay for in my opinion.

danemayer

You might read something into their warranty statement:
Warranty Disclaimer
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Mobile Solutions disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Mobile Solutions does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Mobile Solutions does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.

Aandaar

We pay AT&t $135/month and get unlimited data because we have an RV Direct TV account and they are almost always available where we travel for business no ifs, ands, or buts about.

We have a home account for Direct TV. When we went to AT&T we were told you could not hot spot if u had the unlimited option. Has this changed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

ATLJOHN

I suggest you look into Cricket. I took my own IPhone 6 and phone number with 5GB with hot spot for $55 with auto pay. They also have an unlimited plan as well and this is on ATT network.
Seems to work most everywhere we have camped.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jam20ster

I have T-mobile with unlimited data. I then tether from my phone to my firestick and can watch shows via my tv. I also sometimes use the HDMI adapter from my Iphone to the tv.

Both work great.

Garypowell

Aandaar,

all i I can tell you is we used to have a $100 plan that gave us 30 gig and $15/gig after that. We got hit with $60 - $80 overage charges anytime we traveled.

Heard they had new $105 plan that gave you 30 gig full bore and then throttled you after that but you could still do email etc. So we signed up. Used 50 gig the first month and about 60 the second month and no overage charges and never was throttled......just before we got home we watched a prime movie.

As this was happening I heard they were giving new customers the unlimited with direct tv and figured somehow we were given that plan.....even though we have been with at&t since the mid 90's.

We don't start travel again till next Feb and we'll see how it goes then. It is a business expense for us....don't like paying for it during the idle months but there is nothing we can do but build into our budget.

Aandaar

Thanks for the info. Will have to talk to them again.

Chuck, Victoria, and Miss Callie

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Aandaar,

all i I can tell you is we used to have a $100 plan that gave us 30 gig and $15/gig after that. We got hit with $60 - $80 overage charges anytime we traveled.

Heard they had new $105 plan that gave you 30 gig full bore and then throttled you after that but you could still do email etc. So we signed up. Used 50 gig the first month and about 60 the second month and no overage charges and never was throttled......just before we got home we watched a prime movie.

As this was happening I heard they were giving new customers the unlimited with direct tv and figured somehow we were given that plan.....even though we have been with at&t since the mid 90's.

We don't start travel again till next Feb and we'll see how it goes then. It is a business expense for us....don't like paying for it during the idle months but there is nothing we can do but build into our budget.

ATT has new plans that do not charge overage fees. They do threaten to throttle if you go over, in high usage areas, but maybe not everyone gets throttled?

I know I switched plans -- going from 25 to 30gb and actually pay $60 less per mo.