Update from Admin

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
Congratulations Jim, I have a feeling good things are in store for you, Heartland and the Heartland Owners group. Maybe now you can get some of that well deserved rest. Good luck in your new endeavor.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Congratulations

What wonderful news. We owners now have our own Director. While I have seen the advances Heartland has made since we bought our 2006 model - much of this because Heartland listens to its owners. With you now in this new, but critical position, we are assured that Heartland will remain a company dedicated to its family of owners.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Way to go, Jim. It is fun doing what you love and seeing others benefit, too.

jbeletti

Wow - thank you everyone. I am really looking forward to the next chapter of my life in this new role. Please forgive a few mis-steps that I am bound to make as we set the Heartland Express into high gear. Hope to see you out there on the trail.

Jim

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Movin' On Up

Jim baby, you made it to the big time!!!! WOOOHOOO, you deserve it. I can only mirror what everybody has said before my post. You sure have helped me. Thanks and good luck BOB :D

fivernine

Jim, I am in your debt for the help you have given me in getting my new Landmark landworthy. I am delighted for you and for all Heartland owners. And I am REALLY impressed with Heartland management now! I know the kind of pressure they are under with such rapid growth, but clearly they are focusing on the customer. Congrats!!
--Rick

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
It is my opinion that Heartland is very fortunate to have you. Ever since Himself and I joined this site I wondered why they hadn't snagged you up. If I suck up enough can you get us a really good deal on a Landmark in a couple of years? Congratulations Jim, you made my confidence in Heartland even better,,, Lizzy

Trey

Jim,

I wish you well in the new found Director position with Heartland. Being a forum member for only 4 weeks or so, I have found this avenue to educate myself invaluable in providing me information on my decisions. I truly hope that Heartland will continue to use your skill and knowledge within the community to foster an even better "customer service" department/forum than they have currently.

Although we have yet to take delivery of our 2009 3300RL (due in this weekend), I absolutely believe that we have made the correct choice by choosing a Heartland product. I would be remiss however, if I did not give due credit to both Ryan Elliot (Big Country Region Sales) and David Jones (Kountry Mile Kamper) in Decatur Alabama where we are purchasing our RV. What an outstanding experience to date, and I expect nothing less than professional and curtious customer service than I have recieved to date.

I fully expect that I will have issues and problems that occur with our new RV. However with what I have read and experienced overall via this forum, and Heartlands customer service. I will not be unhappy! Not to mention that I will have one of the best RV service centers (Andy's RV Service) working hand in hand with David and his team at Kountry Mile Kampers.

My hats off to you and what an opportunity! Please ensure that your knowledge and commuinication with the forum continues, otherwise we all lose.

Cheers, and hope to meet you soon! Unfortunately we will not be able to attend the Branson Ralley this year. Next year will be on our calendar!

Trey

Congratulations

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim,
I will join in to echo what others have said in congratulating you and wish you well in your future with Heartland RV's. It has been very interesting to watch the company morph into what it is today, and I'm sure we'll see much more in the future.

It was an honor to meet you last year in October, and hopefully you will be able to make more of our rallies now.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Congratulations Jim, Renee and I wish you the best in the new position.Like everyone else has already said,we all win. Congrats!

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We also give a heart felt thanks to your forum , contributions and congrats to your chest swelling new position with Heartland. Best wishes to you , family and Heartland for a great decision to further make the forum, club and customer assistance the best in the RV World......Ken & Kathy

rpkeida

Alaska Wilderness
Congratulations!

Congratulations Jim! What a grreat honor to be selected for your new position! You will be a great asset to Heartland (as well as to all the owners) in that job. Keep up the good work! Rich & Jeannette Keida:)

Tom of Ypsi

Congratulations Jim and a well deserved one it is. I am sure you will do Heartland, Heartland owners and anyone interested in any Heartland product a great justice, more so than you have already done. With the team support you have now and possibly more being added there should be nothing but more greatness for you and Heartland. Enjoy.

brunomisty

Sundance Owner
Congratulations Jim, looks like everyone wins with this news and Thank You for all the work you do on the Forum

Beaver00

Jim, we've just purchased a Landmark Augusta and we're interested in joining the "Owner's Club" and possiblely joining/forming a local Alabama chaper. Any info you could give would be greatly appreciated.

jbeletti

HT - yep, log avatar to come. Gotta replace that old mugshot anyway!

Beaver00 - I will send you an email re. chapter development

katkens - no chest swelling here but I am pleased with the move. Looking forward to the immersion...

Thanks again to everyone for the well wishes.

A happy camper........