Update from Admin

DennisZ

Jim

Congrats on the new job!! All of us in So Cal look forward to meeting you at the April Rally. We're a fast growing chapter, 2 Rallys in 6 weeks, thanks to Bob and his support.

Best wishes and see you soon.

Dennis & Debbie

JER-1

West Virgina Chapter

HT - yep, log avatar to come. Gotta replace that old mugshot anyway!

Beaver00 - I will send you an email re. chapter development

katkens - no chest swelling here but I am pleased with the move. Looking forward to the immersion...

Thanks again to everyone for the well wishes.

A happy camper........
Good luck Jim, I'm interested to know if we have a chapter here in West Virgina If not let me know what I can do to help,maybe get something going , my other hobby time consuming flying Civil Air Partol , I beleive I can make some time to help out.
JER-1
2-DOGS
1-GIRLFREIND
1-280BH
AND AIRPLANES shame can't haul the camper with them.
None

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
What Would We Have Done????

I gave this a lot of thought today after talking with Jim this AM. Over the last 6-8 months I have spent alot of time on the forum. Jim really set in motion a great avenue to put people all over the country together. He also gave Heartland a way to interact with the owners of their products. I know for a fact that the people I have met here on the forum and now in person at the rally would never have happened if not for the forum and Jim. My hat is off to him. I do not mean to take lightly John's or Micheal's roll in making this a great place to meet people and gain knowledge. Jim took a chance and made it work. Jim, I am looking forward to meeting you in April and want to shake your hand. Bob, Pat, and you know who:eek:

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
Congrats Jim. Only been on here about a month, but I believe that you are the person for the job and I know you will be an asset to Heartland and this forum. Good luck and God bless.

jbeletti

Bob - thanks again and thank you for recognizing John and Michael. With my OLD (love saying that) day job, John did most of the heavy lifting on post and user approvals while Michael has done great work implementing my our ideas (H.O.O.T. and H.O.C.).

JER-1 - I'll send you a you an email - Mr. Chapter Leader in WV!

Dennis - I'm looking forward to the next SoCal Rally. Bob is a superstar. Or at least he's up there with the Engergizer Bunny.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Zoooooooooming Whheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

WAY TOO MUCH CAFFEINE AND RAZOR SOUP!! (thanks ken) :rolleyes: Bob

jammaw08

Congrats!!!

Jim, we have learned so much from this forum and enjoy reading the posts. Congratulations on your new job! You will be an asset to Heartland. Looking forward to meeting you in Branson. :)

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Congratulations Jim, I think this is a great move for you, as you have started a great service to Heartland owners. With this move and the addition of John and Michael as administrators, the forum has become an even greater tool for the owners and Heartland. Keep up the great work all of you, this is why we are Heartland owners...../Doug

ChopperBill

Well I'll be Dawg gone! Just ventured downed to the bottom of the forum for the first time in days. Congratulations! And a whole bunch of GOOD LUCK!

SmokeyBare

Way to GO Jim B !!!!!!!

Fantastic !! I wish you well in this New.... yet Not so New.... Job.

Heck You've been doing it for such a long time.... it'll be a piece of cake!!

I'll Look for ya on the Road..... Over top a Campfire some day !!

You Da' MAN !!!!!!

Netem

Congradulations Jim, This forum has been great and helped alot of us get through the long winter. Now for spring time so we can all get out and enjoy our Heartlands.

Uncle Rog

Good for you Jim! Doing something you like to make a living is about the best thing you can do for yourself and your family.........Let 'er rip!