Upgrading tires on 2014 Grand Canyon

mlpeloquin

Mor-Ryde IS and disc brakes is the best money you will spend on your rig.

Jnbhobe is correct. Had them put on my Big Horn while at the Los Vegas rally last year and don't want to drive again without them. You really have to put this on your must do list. It is the best safety feature there is. You can almost stop on a dime with all that weight. In Los Vegas I was going up to a green light that "flashed" yellow and then turned red. I was much less than the length of my rig at 40mph. I stopped right at the beginning at the intersection and not into it. With the drums I would have been in an accident. The difference is amazing.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Kelly and I just changed out our 7k axles to 8k Dexter Axles and upgraded to Disc Brakes at the National Rally. We got ours from Ron Russell (Titanguy) and absolutely love it!! The ride quality is much better and the stopping capability is incredible! In fact, after doing that upgrade, I will NEVER again own a fifth wheel that does not have disc brakes.

I know a few people who have the MorRyde IS and they all love it, our problem was the cost of the MorRyde IS vs the Dexter 8k axles was just too much and we had to drive to Indiana to MorRyde vs. Ron Russel and his crew coming to our campsite and doing them right where we were at.

IMG_1297.jpgIMG_1302.jpgIMG_1312.jpgIMG_1313.jpg